Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tea Time: Internet Companies

Tea Time:
Internet companies


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! The reason for this tea time today is kind of to apologize about how I have not posted anything in around a week or two now.  The reason for this is because I do not have any internet at my house at the moment.  I will save you the ranting details about how terrible internet companies are.

Long story short someone bought our internet company and so we don't know when we will have internet again.

The worst part of it all is that the only other place I have time to get wifi at is at my school.  I am not technically supposed to be blogging while I am in school so there is only so much I can do while I am here.

Some of you may have noticed some of the formatting on my blog has changed... and it looks quite terrible.  welllll the day I was reformatting my hole blog and going to change a hole bunch of things was the day the internet got shut off.  :(

So I apologize for what it looks like and I also apologize for the lack of posting.  The MINUET I do get my internet back will be when I fix the format and post a few blogs.


_______________________________________________________________________________

Some things to look forward to:

  • Prom is this weekend so expect there to be a post on that
  • Easter outfit 
  • DIY's of the month 
  • Thrift haul and video along with it 
  • TWO! shoe unboxings 
  • 3 DIY'S depending on if they all go as planned 
  • and a few ideas on what to do with your left over plastic Easter eggs 

No comments:

Post a Comment