Saturday, March 19, 2016

Dollar Tree White Rain Product Review: Makeup Remover, Body lotion, Foot Cream


White Rain Product Review
A couple weeks ago I was able to find 3 of the 5 White Rain product the Dollar Tree is currently Carrying.  I was able to pick up the foot cream, makeup  remover, and body lotion.  

I will be doing a review for each of these products and if you have tried out the other two let me know how you think they work. 



I will be reviewing all three under the same category, packaging, smell, quality, and if I will buy them again.  I will scale each of these categories 1-5.  1 being worst you can get 5 being greatest. 

Facial Cleanser/Makeup Remover: 
  •   Packaging:  I really liked the packaging of all three of these and I thought they were very cute.  However they are only 4oz tubes so its not like I am getting a whole lot of product for my money.  (it is the dollar store but if you could get a 10oz bottle over a 4oz for a dollar wouldn't you?)

    So I gave the packaging a 4 out 5

    • Smell: I fell like all White Rain products have almost all identical smells.  That's not a bad thing of course its all very fresh and clean smelling but it wasn't anything fantastic.  I did think it was one of the nicer smelling face products out there so I am going to give it again a 4. 
      Quality: Okay now for the real deal part of the review everyone really wanted to know; did it work?
     
     I say yes! I think this is by far one of the best eye makeup removers I have ever used.  Something to consider is I do not wear very much makeup at all and had no plans of switching my current daily cleanser to this product so I don't know how it works as a cleanser for use of cleaning your face with no makeup.
 
  HOWEVER for me a big deal with makeup removers is that I don't want to wake up the next morning with residue under my eyes!! That is my biggest pet peeve! With this product I found  NO LEFTOVER RESIDUE!
 
  Now again I do not wear a lot of makeup and I wear cheap makeup so it is going to be easier for me to remove my makeup than people who are spending 10$ and up on there mascara than me who is spending $1.00 but for me this really did get the job done and I was happy with it. So if you are a true dollar everything kind of girl like myself than this should do the trick for you.
 
I give it a 4 and not a full 5 due to the fact that I am not so sure it would get the job done for someone with serious makeup wearing capabilities. 

 Will I continue to purchase this product?
I do really really like this product and do recommend it but truth is since I don't wear makeup daily I like to try new makeup removing methods. ( I think I am going to try olive oil next)

 I am not going to be partial to any specific product because of this.   I might buy this product again but than again maybe not.  I will use the rest of the product that I have and than possibly move on but I am perfectly happy with this product and know it will not go to waste.  

Overall Verdict: 4
_________________________________
 
Healing Foot Cream
Smell: Again I think it smells like any other white rain product but in a good way.  It smells fresh and clean and I like it.  I give it a 4. 
Packaging: Again Super obsessed with this cute packaging and I mean common at the dollar store? Cant beat it! But It could use a little more product to get some more bang for my buck.  It is also a 4oz package. I give it a 4 
Quality: The truth!... This. Stuff. Sucks. 

I cannot express how much I hate this product and I can't imagine it would do anything to actually help my feet or anyone else in any other way than to add a little sent.  

Why do I hate it?
Well for starters it is UBER watery and when I think healing foot cream I think super thick and creamy.  Why? Because if you have intense cracking in your heels how the hell is water going to fix that? It absorbs into the skin almost immediately and doesn't do anything to actually heal any of the dry skin. 

 Now my feet aren't actually that bad off but I do have some dry skin on my feet and they are looking a bit rough from years in softball cleats but my god this couldn't even give me any simple moisture.  

I am not even going to put a little thermometer icon because it is a   zero to me.

Will I buy it again?: 
Is that even a question? Not. A. Chance. 

I will use up the product I have because I hate to waste things I spend money on but I wont enjoy it thats for sure. 

 I bought one of the roller massage things everyone was going crazy about at the Dollar Tree and I will use the foot cream when I use the roller on my feet but once the product its gone I never want to see that product again.  

So overall the product gets a 1 and thats just because its smells good and its pretty haha I guess that has to count for something. 
 By the way for those of you who didn't know what I was talking about when I said my massage thingy from dollar tree I was talking about this! :) but pink of course.


 
Shea Butter Body Lotion
 ________________________________________
 
Packaging/Smell: I am putting these two together because I feel the same about the packaging on this than I do the last two products.  
 
So I give it a 4. 
Quality: 
I am in LOVE with this product! 

There are not many plain jain non fru fru smelling lotions out there that I really actually enjoy but I can truly say I really do enjoy this product.  

I will say the one down fall to this product is that it is a little watery but truthfully I think that is also why I like it. 

The main reason I don't fall in love with plain jane lotions is because they are to thick and greasy for my taste but this one is just the right amount of thick and moisturizing without the greese and I really can respect that.  

Will I buy again? 
Heck yes!  
 Long story short if you skipped to the end and want to know which product is worth buying.. go wth the body lotion!

Thank you for reading and if you have any recommendations for a review please let me know. 


 
 
 
 

  

















 

 

 


1 comment: