Friday, March 28, 2014

Fancy Friday - Classy Casual Sucess


Fancy Friday 
You guys I am back!! Today I have a fancy Friday post for you guys.  I gotta tell yall it took me so much discipline not to wear sweat pants today.  But for you guys I didn't and I do not regret it one bit.  This blog is forcing me to have a discipline life style and I really love it.  The feeling of setting goals and completing them is amazing I am sure you guys all know that.

Well enough of that lets get to the outfit!


Today's outfit consists of: 
  • Navy collared button up 
  • Navy and white striped 80's cardigan 
  • Lace skirt (handmade by me) 
  • Vera Wang nude heels (one of the best garage sale finds ever)






Thanks for reading guys! 
Tag me in your fancy Friday outfits on instagram @DIYNATION7797

No comments:

Post a Comment