Friday, March 14, 2014

Fancy Friday

Fancy Friday
 
Hey guys! I have a Fancy Friday post for you.  This one is going to be a bit different from last weeks because I actually did not have school today because of SPRING BREAK! So instead I went with my mom to go in search for a prom dress.

Since fancy clothes are not very practical for shopping I took some pictures of my outfit from Monday night.  On Monday I had a band concert (guilty of being a band geek)  For our band concert you have to dress nice so I took a few pictures of the outfit I wore to share with you guys.

I am also going to show you a picture of my new prom dress!


For band we have to wear white on top black on bottom 

To meet these standards I wore a a cream colored body suit with a basic black pencil skirt.  I paired it with some vintage red heels and a thick black rose waist belt. 


-Messy rooms adds character-





This picture shows the intricacy of the neckline on the body suit 


More fancy..

Here is my prom dress! I thrifted it can you believe it!? Sadly I haven't found a tag with a brand on it yet but I paid 40$ for it.  Better than most girls 150-200 I would say.  


Hope you enjoyed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment