Thursday, May 8, 2014

Basket of Sunshine


Hey guys! I just want to show you a gift I gave out to one of my best friends. ITS A BASKET OF SUNSHINE! If you love pinterest as much as I do you might have noticed the boxes of sunshine people send out and I just adored them so I decided to make my own for Britt.  If you have a friend with a bubbly wonderful happy personality this is most definitely a good ideal gift for them.  

Maybe this will help give you some ideas on what to put in your own sunshine gift basket. 

So I suppose I should show you the content?


This is a handmade pillow by me! I made the fabric myself and I will be posting a DIY on how to do this yourself right away.  


Thrifted yellow and white striped cardigan



Body wash and Scrubbie



Adorable little bee plates!


Lemonade... its getting warmer out so its perfect!


Paintable wall hanger

A lot of the items are bee related because Brittanys "thing" is Beeeee bold! She used it as her campaign slogan to run for a state FBLA office and I think it works rather well for her. 


Bee sharpie mug! 

If you guys haven't tried the sharpie mug DIY'S yet you sooo need to they are adorable. 



Yellow beauty products 



Here was the back of the basket with my terrible paint job ... I am not much of an artist as you can tell

If you came up with any really cute DIY gifts for anybody I would love to hear about them and if you have a picture of it tag me in the picture on instagram @DIYNATION7797

No comments:

Post a Comment