Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Bath and body works haul


Bath and Body Works Haul

If you would like to watch the video version of this haul here is the link to my youtube channel to watch it instead.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYOuKY3oW6A&list=UU84Jd3ZXySdYIVrYLQPA6KA

I also have another HUGE HUGE bath and body works haul I just put up but I will not be blogging about because there is just so much. 

Here is the link to it! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCtC1cithA8&list=UU84Jd3ZXySdYIVrYLQPA6KA

I appoligize honestly it sucked trying out new software and cameras and junk deff not my fave 

Here are all the products I purchased! 

The best way to shop at bath and body works:
If you are a bath and body works fanatic or just love smelly stuff like I do the best time to shop there is starting in November.  Weekly they do some really awesome sales along with there BEST sale a buy 3 get three free.  That is what I did on this haul so half of these products are free! 
The best thing is they do this every year and this year every trip you got a 10$ off if you spend 30$ or more.
This is when you should be stocking up on your favorites!  

Christmas shopping done in one or two trips:
This is the greatest thing to do if you plan to get your friends gifts and make several trips to accumulate more coupons.  At first to accumulate coupons just buy a few small things and also bring a friend to make a different transaction and you will receive more coupons.  You cannot double coupons so if you plan to buy 60$ worth of product and use like two coupons bring a friend and they can do the other transaction and again get more coupons.  

How I did it:
What I did was I bought 60$ of product but it was on there buy 3 get 3 so I got about $60 in free product as well.  I brought my mom to do two transactions with and so instead of paying 60 I payed 40 and got two more coupons. 

I love savings!! On a normal day with this one trip I would have payed $120

The next two trips have even more savings so if you would like to hear about that go back to the top of this post and go to the video I have linked about my biggest haul.  


Sorry this is so blurry! 

Twilight woods is my fave fragrance so I bought these two body wash's for myself to stock up. 
Body wash retails for: 12.50

Review on product:
Twilight woods is great if you are a vanilla type of person.  They are not vanilla but they are like a very FEMININE version of a musk.  That is my fave kind of smell  Super great for an every day kind of smell.  


Wild Madagascar vanilla retails for 7.50

Product review:
I am the biggest fan of vanilla but this isn't my fave.  It is still really good but not my go to.  It is pretty new for bath and body works right now.  
Got this for a gift.  


Two of the limited addition Chrstmas lotions in Winter Candy Apple and Vanilla bean Noel
Lotion retails for 12.50

Winter Candy Apple Review:
This is my new fave lotion the smell is so different that is why I liked it.  Very fragrant and great for holiday. 

Vanilla Bean Noel Review:
You know how some body wash's and lotions and different products can smell a little different?  Well with this one that is the case.  I love the smell in a lotion but not a perfume or body wash.  

Keep in mind these are limited time only for the Christmas season so if you want to try you need to purchase now.  


Twisted Peppermint travel size body spray
Travel size retails for 6.00
Full size retails for 14.00

Twisted Peppermint Review:
Part of the reason I only got the mini was because it is very very stong and super seasonal.  Its kind of like a vanilla pepermint is the best way to describe it.  I wasn't going to wear this any other time than this month so I bought the small one and it is a little different for my taste.  But the bottle is already almost gone if that tells you how much I like it. 


Frosted Wonderland Sparkling snowflake scrub
Retails for 16.50

Frosted Scrub:
I have not used this yet but it does smell AMAZING and is super sparkly.  I love sugar scrubs and that is basically what it is so that is why I got it but the down fall is that it is the same price as there regular sugar scrubs but is like half the size.  I only got it because it is part of the limited edition line

I did buy at least one thing from there limited addition line.  Just not the full sets of any of them because I wasn't that into all of them.  


Warm Vanilla Golden Sugar Scrub 
Moonlight Path Golden Sugar Scrub 
Retails for 16.50

Golden scrub review for warm vanilla:
I do not like there warm vanilla line because it smells exactly like Walmart's knockoff bodycology warm vanilla line and it does not smell nice in my opinion but the sugar scrub actually was not to bad.  I do really like the quality of there sugar scrubs very nice and gritty and smells great.  

Moonlight path:
I really really am starting to like the moonlight path collection I want to get the full set but I got a scrub because I have a friend I know who would really really like this.   I don't even know how to describe the sent.  Its a very mellow berry sent I guess?  Kind of like what you think of when you combine berries, vanilla, and a little bit of floral.  Perfect balance.  


Body sprays are my fave to get so I got alot of them!

All there body mists retail for 14.00

Amber Blush Review:
This is the first time I ever saw this at bath and body works I must have missed it over the years but I really like it because its kind of slightly nutty but floral?  Kind of?  I don't know something I really like about BBW is that they don't have same cents to anyone else and that is something I really like.  

Cashmere Glow Review:
I actually got this in the diamond mist which is the same price as the spray it just has a shimmer in it something I really love.  
I love this one it is such an everyday sent but could also be dressed up.  Its simple its not a fruit or a flowery smell but just a super nice chill smell.  I love it new fave.  

Velvet sugar:
Im pretty sure this one is still pretty new to BBW and I was instantly attracted to the packaging and again the smell is like all the rest that I am attracted to the vanilla musk cashmere type ones.  I think this is great for tweens teens and adults.  Its very different. 

Twilight woods:
I already gave you guys my take on twilight woods my absolute fave up in the body wash section.  


I got three limited addition sprays to give to friends.  They do retail for the same price as the normal ones which is really nice.  
14.00

Winter Candy Apple Review:
I kind of told you guys a little bit about this one in the lotions but I will evaluate.  If you know what a candy apple smells like than you know what this one smells like.  It is perfect to the tea.  Super sweet sugary with a bit of tart smell.  Its very smooth and not overpowering and super different.  

Sugar Plum Dream:
This one is of course a little fruitier but its got that winter touch if you guys kind of get what I am saying?  like that spiced/soft is smell.  This one I soooo recommend.  It is a very versatile fragrance for alot of sent lovers its not to power full.  

Frosted Wonderland: 
This one is kind of weird.  When I first picked it up I thought it was going to be a little minty but again I would almost describe this ass a calm vanilla ish type of sent.  Not really vanilla but along those lines.  

As you can tell a lot of the fragrances I love is along a vanilla smell lines.  


Okay last two I have for you guys! 

A Thousand Wishes body spray
French Lavender Honey body spray
Retails for 14.00

French Lavender Honey Review:
I really thought I was gonna like this one (I don't know why I hate flower perfume) but I smelled it in the store brought it home and did not like it.  It is very floral with a lite sweet touch.  I will deff be giving this one away.  

A Thousand Wishes:
This is one of my new faves! It is also there newest product at BBW and I recommend this to everyone.  It is a very calm sent more towrd a soft vanilla honey type smell but a little something extra.  Its very different.  

Well that is all I have for you guys!  I do want to know what your guys fave sent group is like a floral or berry or vanilla musk like me?  

Also what is your fave product from Bath And Body Works?  And what do you think I should try? 

2 comments: